Learn How We Help You
Aging Solutions are eldercare experts, with more than two decades of hands-on experience helping California families find reliable home care, transitioning aging parents to new, safe living situations, and acting as the eyes and ears of adult children living far away.
- Perhaps you need to gently take the car keys away from someone you love
- Maybe it's time to transition out of the family home to a place where there's some extra help.
- Or there's been a serious medical diagnosis but you and your siblings live three time zones away and can't be there to help.
- It could even be that someone is influencing an older relative to make bad decisions about how to spend a lifetime of savings.
What We Provide
- Ongoing monitoring of services and care, while we keep you closely informed—no matter how far away you live
- A realistic evaluation of issues your parents and you may have to confront; experienced guidance on handling complicated situations (which sometimes include elder abuse or financial exploitation)
- Connections to reliable, trustworthy agencies and facilities
- Help finding benefits you didn’t know about that could help pay for services
- Consumer advocacy experience in dealing with health insurance and other bureaucracies
How We Do Business
- We don’t accept fees from those who provide aging services in exchange for referrals to them.
- We double-check everything—prescriptions, doctor’s instructions, trust documents, and everything else. Then we check again.
- We follow a community-based model of care management rather than a traditional clinical one — a model that is increasingly advocated by care organizations nationally.
- We are client-centered—everything we do focuses on the best interest of the client, usually the person growing older who needs help.