Our Advice and Advocacy Services
Each Aging Solutions client benefits from the work of a team of extraordinary professionals, including a registered nurse and a marriage/family therapist. As senior care advisers and advocates, we help families throughout the San Francisco Bay Area cut through the red tape and understand all their options.
We Offer These Advice and Advocacy Services to All of Our Families:
• Help with making the best decisions possible
• Giving clear information about your options and their potential costs; hands-on guidance for a wide range of problems with which we have deep experience
• A personal, professional Care Manager who takes some of the pressure off you and helps develop a family action plan
• A realistic evaluation of potential dangers and specialized guidance on handling complicated situations (which sometimes include elder abuse or financial exploitation)
• Connections to reliable, trustworthy agencies and other professional services
• Exclusive discounts from other professionals for other services that you may need
• Help finding benefits you didn’t know about that could help pay for services
If you are concerned about a senior in your life, please call Aging Solutions for a free consultation: 415.324.5088.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Aging Solutions is a traditional fee-for-service small business, but we offer a complimentary initial assessment of your family’s situation.