We Can Act as Your Eyes and Ears
We understand that you can’t always be there when your aging loved ones need you the most. Aging Solutions’ senior care coordinators provide long-term monitoring of older adults. We act as your eyes and ears and keep on top of your parents’ needs, just as you would.
Our Senior Care Coordination Services include:
• Organizing and implementing the transition from medical facilities to home
• Helping families find reliable and trustworthy home care
• Monitoring the quality of that care
• Planning and attending medical appointments
• Reporting back to families
• Troubleshooting a client’s needs
If you are concerned about an aging loved one in your life and want to discuss what a senior care coordinator can do, please call Aging Solutions for a free consultation: 415.324.5088.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Aging Solutions is a traditional fee-for-service small business, but we offer a complimentary initial assessment of your family’s situation.