We Can Guide You Through Tough Decisions and Stressful Times
We’ve Got Your Back—and all the Answers You Need
Making the best decisions for your elderly loved one often means looking at many perspectives and keeping centered on the best interest of your older parent or relative. As elder care specialists, we will help you weigh and measure things, consider the pros and cons and identify the deal-breakers for your family’s situation. As an experienced third party, we will help you know that whatever decisions you make will be based on facts, your parent’s wishes, your family’s ability to honor and respect their wishes and other important factors.
We will help your family identify current problems, a variety of approaches or solutions to those problems, and any potential obstacles. Once we have identified the critical elements of your situation, we educate you about your options. We also identify any further assessment that may be necessary.
We bring a unique, holistic approach to care management, focusing always on bringing the highest quality of life to the older adult. We transition the burden and stress from your shoulder to ours.
- Act as the eyes and ears for family members who live far away
- Find reliable, trustworthy service providers, such as home care agencies
- Find ways for older relatives to remain in their homes, with hands-on support and safety measures in place
- Transition aging parents from home to alternative housing, or
- Advocate for seniors and cut through bureaucratic red tape
- Achieve family consensus on the best way forward
If your family needs a caring and concerned elder care specialist, please call Aging Solutions for a free consultation: 415.324.5088.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Aging Solutions is a traditional fee-for-service small business, but we offer a complimentary initial assessment of your family’s situation.