Learn How We Help You
Aging Solutions aims to provide relief
from the stress and worry
that come with helping
aging parents or other seniors in your life.
We are eldercare experts, with more than two decades of hands-on experience helping California families find reliable home care, transitioning seniors to new, safe living situations, and acting as the on-site eyes and ears of adult children living far away.
- Perhaps you need to gently take the car keys away from someone you love
- Maybe it's time to transition out of the family home to a place where there's some extra help.
- Or there's been a serious medical diagnosis but you and your siblings live three time zones away and can't be there to help.
- It could even be that someone is influencing an older relative to make bad decisions about how to spend a lifetime of savings.
What We Provide
- Ongoing monitoring of services and care, while we keep you closely informed—no matter how far away you live
- A realistic evaluation of issues your parents and you may have to confront; experienced guidance on handling complicated situations (which sometimes include elder abuse or financial exploitation)
- Connections to reliable, trustworthy agencies and facilities
- Help finding benefits you didn’t know about that could help pay for services
- Consumer advocacy experience in dealing with health insurance and other bureaucracies
How We Do Business
- We don’t accept fees from those who provide aging services in exchange for referrals to them.
- We double-check everything—prescriptions, doctor’s instructions, trust documents, and everything else. Then we check again.
- We follow a community-based model of care management rather than a traditional clinical one — a model that is increasingly advocated by care organizations nationally.
- We are client-centered—everything we do focuses on the best interest of the client, usually the person growing older who needs help.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Aging Solutions is a traditional fee-for-service small business, but we offer a complimentary initial assessment of your family’s situation.