Schedule a Free Consultation
A Complimentary Initial Assessment of Your Family’s Situation
Thirty minutes is usually enough for us to grasp the basics of your family's situation and see what might lie ahead.
- Make an appointment online or email us or call 415-324-5088.
- We’ll send you back a short questionnaire to fill out.
- You'll send it back.
- We'll contact you to set up a time that works for everybody. Multiple family members can participate via conference call or video conferencing.
- Or you can visit our office in San Rafael in person.
More About the Initial Consultation
- We’ll ask about current health, medical history, living situations, and legal and financial issues;
- We identify current problems, a variety of approaches or solutions to those problems, and any potential obstacles;
- We identify any further assessments that may be necessary;
- We begin to create a care plan, and short-term and long-range action plans.
We Work with Families Long-term
- We provide expert senior care management by acting as your eyes and ears – monitoring and managing and coordinating of the work of third-party home-care services.
We do not supply home care workers ourselves.
- We accompany seniors and aging parents to medical appointments to ensure that doctors’ orders and medication instructions are followed exactly
- We find other services and amenities you might not know about that will improve your senior’s quality of life
- We connect you to reliable, trustworthy agencies and other professional services
Your communications with Aging Solutions are at all times confidential. We adhere to HIPAA privacy standards for health information.