Aging Solutions, Inc / www.agingsolutions.com
Last modified: August 18, 2020
Aging Solutions, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
We can be reached through the Contact on our Web site and at:
1000 Fourth St, Ste 440
San Rafael, CA 94901
Toll Free: 877.301.9702
This Policy also describes the types of information we will collect off of the web site in a more private and personal setting for The C.A.R.E. Method ™.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, or from online Stores, and by download to your device from us, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website and us.
- This Policy also covers any documentation you provide to us in writing through use of The C.A.R.E. Method on paper and in interviews.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline intended for transmission and/or discussion with a Care Giver [Doctor, Nurse or other], or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party, (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
Not For Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. No person under 18 will be able to give us information on our Forms. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any children including under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at (info@ agingsolutions.com].
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below, for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website . , including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other information we need to implement our services to you.
- That is about you but does not identify you individually, in Confidential forms and interviews, such as behaviors and locations, medical and related information, care needs, medications and assessments.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site and use or services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and other such automatic data.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website such as “Schedule a Complimentary 30 Min Consultation” that asks only for your name, email address, phone number, and a message field. This includes information provided at the time of requesting an appointment or emailing us through Contact Us or when requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report to us an issue with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you send messages via email through Contact Us.
If, after we conclude our services, we ask you for a testimonial attesting to your satisfaction with our work. Such testimonials always have personal identifying information removed.
We collect several types of information from personal interviews, on confidential forms. .
We collect this information:
- Directly from you, in confidence and in private, when you provide it to us.
- During interviews with our personnel initially and as you progress through our programs.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our forms may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms we provide on paper or electronically (such as PDFs). This includes information provided at the commencement of services and when requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with a service or adjustments to services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our The C.A.R.E. Method and other of our programs and of their fulfillment .
- We may also collect medical records, not on the web site but in a private closed CONFIDENTIAL meeting.
We do not use or allow any of your information to be published, displayed, or posted on any public-facing website pages, nor transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Do not give anyone your Password. Any data breaches that occur because you gave away your password are agreed to not be our responsibility and for such, you agree to hold the Company harmless and indemnify us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services to you and the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our client size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- None of your medical, or other such data are in any way used or kept in the Website, but only in and on paper forms, confidential databases not connected to the website, and otherwise are not available to anyone.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. Follow the instructions in your Browser. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or other browser). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of the website you visit, and you may lose access to some of its features.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Limited Needs-Based Disclosure of Your Information
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ASI assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ASI about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provide it. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information: Agingsolutions.com/privacy/
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights (below) for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by link: Agingsolutions.com/privacy/.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights, below, for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa . California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information for this purpose. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: ASI at the address above .
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions processed electronically will be encrypted.